Wednesday, December 2, 2009

today

Luckily my husband is back to work after being unemployed for 5 months,... but the day did not go as well for me my little one never soaks his diaper but of course the day I need to start getting up early he's soaks through and I have to wake him up at 4:30 and change him give him a bottle he goes right back to sleep, but I couldn't .

So I have been up since 4:30 after going to bed at 1:00!  Then we all get ready 9 yr old baby and i and a dog chases my son and won't go away so I have to toss something in the dogs direction to get him to leave, drop him off at school and get a call a few hours later asking me to come and get him from school cause he fell asleep during his reading class.. seriously . So I go get him and on the way back I see freaking hyperdermic needles in the gutter thing right where kids walk home! And I live in a nice neighborhood. I didn't know what to do ,so I just kicked them out of the sight of little eyes..


what a day what a day.

BTW it's a mile and a half each way to my kids school, so needless to say I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment