Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

I am so Thankful for my children those born of me and those born of others. I am thankful for my husband and they family we have created together. I am also more aware with each passing year that blood alone does not a family make , family are those people who are true and loyal to you whether bloodrelated or not, I am thankful for the people in my life who I call family. I am thankful to be alive another year to enjoy these wonderful people. I am also thankful for the wonderful bloggers that I have encountered and for the light they shine on my day.   May all these people be blessed in all they do!!!

I am thankful for faith hope and love, Have a Blessed day everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

The kids from oldest to youngest =)
















2 comments:

  1. Your kids are gorgeous Delma! I love to see family of the heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I can't really take credit for the oldest too though LOL. I'm really lucky though they are really good kids.

    ReplyDelete